Hello my name is Michelle. I am a mother of 2, a boy who is 4 and a girl who is 3. I currently work full time outside the home and I am taking a leap and starting a business from home so that with in a year I am able to become a work at home mom. I have been working outside the house since my son was 6 weeks old and every day I leave my two angles my heart breaks.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The first full months success story.

Well last month was a very successful month for me. Just working 5 to 10 hours a week I proved to myself that I have finally found a company that really cares if we succeed.
I also find myself with all the help from my support team I have been paid over 500 to 700 dollars that definitly came in handy due to an unexpected accident. LOL. Then again are they ever expected.
So as I sit here I began to wonder, what does our statistics look like already for the year 2010 in the area of Identity Theft and Lawsuits.
Here are my findings:
incidences of the crime increased by 11% from 2008 to 2009 effecting 11 million Americans. with that said we are looking at one in every 20 Americans risks being a victim this year. Who knows? It may prove to be even worse than that over time.
Whether your odds are one in 20 or one in four for becoming an identity theft victim this year, those are pretty high odds; high enough that they should encourage you to act.
Identity theft is not to be taken lightly, protect yourself today!
the odds go up considerably if you are a young adult.
You are also more at risk to be a victim of fraud if you get a letter in the mail from a company that has access to your personal information stating you’ve been a victim of a data breach. While these letters are, unfortunately, becoming pretty commonplace, it’s important to pay close attention to them and not simply drop them in the recycling or the trash.
Now turning to lawsuits just from January 1st of 2010 the statistics are showing 3825 total lawsuits for 2010,
We accept the fact that we need auto insurance and health insurance just incase we get into an accident or when we need to go to the doctor.
But why haven't we accepted that fact that it is now time to protect ourselves on the legal front also? There is one thing that is ours and is unable to be replaced is our identity. Why do we take the chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment