Hello my name is Michelle. I am a mother of 2, a boy who is 4 and a girl who is 3. I currently work full time outside the home and I am taking a leap and starting a business from home so that with in a year I am able to become a work at home mom. I have been working outside the house since my son was 6 weeks old and every day I leave my two angles my heart breaks.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Who said this was going to be easy?

Who ever said that working from Home is easy? They are totally out of the loop. To tell you the truth working outside the home is hard because you miss alot with your family but you know that when the day is done you can walk away from everything.

Today is a slow day. I am just starting to try and build my business and yes I am frustrated. I keep thinking about my little ones at home with my family and where am I? I am at work. This is truly what keeps me trying.

I am just like everyone else, I have obstacles to get over, like self confidence. I am shy and timid. I have trouble approaching people. I always feel like I am bothering them. Guess what I am sitting here typing this and realized that I am never going to get anywhere with this if I don't snap out of it. LOL

So I am on my way to send some info to some contacts and call my partner and have her help me like she always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment