Hello my name is Michelle. I am a mother of 2, a boy who is 4 and a girl who is 3. I currently work full time outside the home and I am taking a leap and starting a business from home so that with in a year I am able to become a work at home mom. I have been working outside the house since my son was 6 weeks old and every day I leave my two angles my heart breaks.

Friday, May 7, 2010

A task that takes abit of work but is worth it.

An at home business is not just fun and games. It does take work. The only thing is, is once you are set up and your name is out there in the community and on the marketing scene it will all be worth it.

I am constantly trying to find new places to post, to network, or leave my flyer's. As I am working on this I sometimes feel that I am only hitting less than 1% of the potential market. So what am I trying to tell you? This is something that you need to work on daily along with other duties like recruiting or selling. It all depends on what your business is.

Here with Pre-paid Legal I look constantly for new networking opportunities and advertising. I have recently start looking in trial advertising like working with companies that give you a 1 month trial from when you go live before you will be charged anything. Of course I make sure that I can cancel for any reason at anytime with no charges.

I have also gone to yahoo, google and other search engines that I can find free advertising opportunity or that offer you a coupon to try them out. I figure even if it is only out there for a month (free) with one source it is more than I had before. Then I just keep looking for more opportunities.

You really need to spread yourself out in the networking market otherwise if you only stick with one or two you will not find many new prospects because they have all seen your offers and ads.
Don't get me wrong don't abandon them just keep trying to expand.

No comments:

Post a Comment