Hello my name is Michelle. I am a mother of 2, a boy who is 4 and a girl who is 3. I currently work full time outside the home and I am taking a leap and starting a business from home so that with in a year I am able to become a work at home mom. I have been working outside the house since my son was 6 weeks old and every day I leave my two angles my heart breaks.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A big step of faith.

Beginning to work at home is a choice that is very hard to make. You get so excited when you begin or when you finally make that choice but then what happens? You start to get scared. Where do you begin? What is important to become successful? What if your warm market is not so acceptable? What do you do?






You panic.






You don't need to deal with this stress on top of everything else going on in your life. This is when you turn to your sponsor or up line. They are there to help you get started and learn how to grow. Think about it, they don't want you to fail because if you fail it only hurts them. They want to see you succeed cause if you succeed it adds to there income.






A lot of people that are looking for work at home opportunities push off the MLM opportunity. I believe this is an over site on their part. When you find the right company with an up line that only succeeds when you do is when you will receive the guidance and mentoring you really need to accomplish you dream.






You also want to find a company that has this in place, has a great emphasis on people and relationships and not just numbers. If the product you are representing not only works for someone else but will benefit you is a plus. If you can also find a company that shows longevity, great growth rate and is publicly traded. You just hit the jack pot.






This has been found in Prepaid Legal. Team Freedom cares about their members. The up line is there for you for any question no matter how dumb you think it maybe. We are the fastest growing division in this 30 year old company and we have produced the greatest number of 6 figure income earns in the past 1 to 2 years.






My personal experience is that the claim of up line support and friendships that I am making are the strongest I have found from any at home business that i have tried.






We are here for support even when you significant other or family does not believe that it can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment