Hello my name is Michelle. I am a mother of 2, a boy who is 4 and a girl who is 3. I currently work full time outside the home and I am taking a leap and starting a business from home so that with in a year I am able to become a work at home mom. I have been working outside the house since my son was 6 weeks old and every day I leave my two angles my heart breaks.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello my name is Michelle. I am a mother of 2, a boy who is 4 and a girl who is 3. I currently work full time outside the home and I am taking a leap and starting a business from home so that with in a year I am able to become a work at home mom. I have been working outside the house since my son was 6 weeks old and every day I leave my two angles my heart breaks.

I love spending as much time with them as possible because we all know that, that time does not last forever. I have missed so much and I DON'T want to miss anymore.

This is my "WHY" for starting my business. I have tried other opportunities but never panned out the way they promised.

I still do my surveys when I am just sitting around watching TV in the evening but they will never be able to replace my current income.

This is why I signed on with Pre-Paid Legal. Our company is a solid company. It has been established for 38 years and publicly traded on the NYSE for 36 years. Just in the last six months our shares have been consistently in the top 20. Consistently in the last eight years we have been featured in Forbes as on of the top 100 (#66) small business' to work for. Not to mention we have been publicly called out saying that WE HAVE THE BEST COMPENSATION PLAN for work at home associates. Even though we have been established for 38 years we are beginning to explode. We have been predicted to grow 58% within the next 8 to 10 years. Now that is amazing.

With these facts it was a no brainier.

I have been with Pre-Paid Legal for approximately 14 days and already have had great results. My team "Team Freedom" is awesome. They are their for me WHENEVER I need them. That is right whenever. I could need someone late in the evening and still have someone more than willing to answer my questions and help me through what ever I may be stumbling over.

I love this company and my team I can't say enough about.

No comments:

Post a Comment