Hello my name is Michelle. I am a mother of 2, a boy who is 4 and a girl who is 3. I currently work full time outside the home and I am taking a leap and starting a business from home so that with in a year I am able to become a work at home mom. I have been working outside the house since my son was 6 weeks old and every day I leave my two angles my heart breaks.

Monday, April 19, 2010

"In our Society today, it is better to be guilty and rich than to be innocent and poor."

That comment was made to the world during a feature on the ABC program, Nightline. It is a statement that is as true as it is disappointing. The fact is “Equal Justice Under Law” is just not true. In actuality, such equality has been available only to those who could afford it. The purpose of this collection of letters is to showcase the solution.
Reading these letters, you will learn through several firsthand accounts how our members have utilized our product. You’ll read how they saved themselves and their families time, money, and stress. Many of the stories include dramatic recounts of the circumstances surrounding their legal situation, while others simply illustrate the value of having legal advice a phone call away no matter how seemingly trivial the topic might be.
We know the wealthiest 10 percent of the population keep their own legal teams on retainer. Conversely, the bottom 10 percent are provided access to the public defender system. It is our goal to make sure the 80 percent in between have a legal voice, and that “Equal Justice Under Law” is a reality for them also!
Harland C. Stonecipher Chairman, CEO and Founder Pre-Paid Legal Services ®, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment